Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Me and Ghandi are So Word


Okay, so I filmed this piece with Phil Armand for a commercial competition this winter 2008. It was for Net 10, a cell phone company who's slogan is "No Evil," which I can get behind. We shot me walking around with a poker picking up trash in Brooklyn and looking very serious. I was rocking a sweet beard and I seem to be having a good hair day.

But dammit, I can't figure out this whole RSS feed thing. It just doesn't make no sense to me. So you'll have to go here and scroll down to find my short among the many. When last I looked it was film number 6 and its titled "cleaning our streets."

Hope you can find it and that you'll derive a modicum of enjoyment from it or perhaps be so swept away by the selflessness of the whole theme that your identification with separation and the ego is dashed against the rocks of pretension and you realize your god-self and maybe hang with Dr Manhattan on Mars or something. (I just saw a Watchmen movie blog this evening and it made me happy).

There is no spoon. And no evil. That said, we didn't win the competition.

2 comments:

troy said...

Why am I not invited over to your house?

thesearedreams@gmail.com said...

You're invited