Saturday, November 14, 2009

OOOOOOORRRRRRRBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSS part 2

Orbs Love Rock
This isn't an opinion. Its a fact. Orbs love the rock. After learning about the ECs, I went back into some of my pictures and realized that at least 6 or seven years before they had shown up in photos of a couple of concerts. These first three photos are from the legendary Troy Westfield Experience's final concert on 42nd st, during what I think was a fund raiser for the NTUSA at one of Chashama's theaters (the whole block is now a bank, but for a time, artist were running the block). Above you see me belting with a rather large orb in the upper left. Now, I concede this could be a stage light, but it really matches the orb profile.

This one is the least obvious , but I'm pretty sure there are some orbs in the upper left. I'm busy in this shot summoning the fire out of Stevey D's guitar.

This one I find the most peculiar. If you go back to the Ooorrbbss part one, you'll recall Nancy Burson, Extra Celestial spokeswoman. Her website not only features lots of light spheres, there are also many images of more humanoid figures who manifest as tall light beings or in clouds of smoke. I never realized this before, but that cloud of smoke to my left looks an awful lot like a giant skull, a typical EC manifestation. Whatayathink?

These next 4 are from a concert a few years later, starring the hard hitting 80's glam rock cover band Rok Goddington. Again, this is years before I knew about orbs, but I think you'll find the EC's presence in these images much more pronounced. Also, I realize that the snaps from above are film, while the ones below were digital, so that may be another factor.

Cock, Spock, and Lox Goddington jamming on the one with a band of orbs . Even ECs are nostalgic for 80s hair metal, apparently. The orbs kind of look like cartoon intoxication bubbles in this photo which, if I remember correctly, would be extremely, let's say...accurate for this show

Yours truly pointing to a guitar as Vox Goddington, big ole orb looking on. That's the singer's job on stage, to point to where the guitars are, in case the audience can't find them. I've noticed I get lots of orbs near my head for some reason.


You'll notice if you look closely that there seems to be some kind of face in this one. I might also note this guy appears near an image of a bird with a halo, so we're kind of channeling the holy spirit as a reinforcing synchronistic symbol.

A little EC hanging near one of my rok-gloves. Small but very bright. You'll notice a stage light behind Spock -- I bring it up just as a comparison, they look quite different from an orb.

A seemingly serene moment of roking

Cock and Spock on the job, probably singing some Judas Priest, orbs just below Spock's bass.

The ECs showing up during rock shows seems fairly plausible, as we are creating ecstatic states of vibration through sound, a building block of matter. In the beginning was the word, as they say. Plus, as we all know, rock is awesome, so why wouldn't they want a part of our good time? The orbs know what is important. Rok is our church. Let us pray.

Stay tuned for Oooooorrrrrbbbbbssssss part 3, ooooorrrbbbsss iiiiiin ssssppaaaaaaaaaaaaace!

No comments: