Thursday, May 13, 2010

Interviews, Reviews, and News


Hey folks.  Some odds and ends to take care of here.  Since I've started a few other blogs, I tend to forget about this one, but I'm back, here to share developments with you and encourage you to explore my fellow Artists (with a capital A, cause when I say artist I'm talking about all the arts) work, because, if there is one thing the internet is keen on reminding us, its that we are all connected.

First off, I'd like to share these two swell interviews I've done with my good pal Frank Todaro over on his blogtalk radio show, The Invisible World.  Frank and I used to do Start Trekkin NY improv together (Frank's still doing it) and during those couple years we learned that we shared a mutual interest in the paranormal, and extra terrestrials in particular.  Frank's also a sci fi nerd and comic book maven, like me.  Fortunately for both of us, Frank has channeled his love of all this mucky muck into a weekly radio show.  Thus, the Invisible World is born.  You'll notice, not coincidentally, that the invisible world itself, in the form of orbs, have popped up in several pictures of Frank and I from a Start Trekkin photo shoot.  (You can click on the pictures to enlarge them, and thus, see the orbs up close, there's some great orbs in these pictures.)  Frank is tight with the orbs.

Due to my particular experiences, many of which I still haven't gotten to on this here blog, I seem to fit the role of having a unique perspective with Frank's growing list of guests, so Frank has already had me on the show twice in the course of two months to talk about synchronicity, dreams, visions, 2012, ets, my music, and mucho mas.  Frank has also featured three Agents of Venus tunes on the program: Hero with 1000 eyes, Cobalt Silver, and 33 (the last of which was spun on a show where I wasn't being interviewed, which is pretty cool -- the music is speaking for itself.

Here are the two interviews, in order of date (first interview first).  I recommend listening to them in sequence, cause the second interview builds on the first.    If you want to download them, you should head on over to The Invisible World, and they will hook you up with the goods:

Invisible World interview 3/23/2010


Invisible World interview 4/20/2010

No comments: